SPARKLING MOSAIC NAILS EASILY DONE IN ONE PRESS!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils (do this using professional nail prep eg scrub fresh or nail polish remover.
2. Apply a base coat, and wait it dry.
3. Apply nail polish(dark color is better), wait it dry, and apply the polish again, wait it dry(not totally dry, a gentle fingerprint is left on the nails when you press your finger on the nail)
4. Press foil shiny side up, onto the nail and rub over using your finger, or for a better more precise application, use a rubber hoof stick. (for best results cut a piece of foil of the length just big enough for the nail, its easier to control and apply flat). Different colors of foils can mixed on the nails
5. Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuch to your nail. If a bit is missing, just apply the top coat to the part not taken and repeat to step.4 6. Once completely dry, apply a coat to protect the foil.